Oct/01/2022: Apple Inc (California, US) is looking for talents with 3GPP RAN2 experience and a good physical layer understanding. Contact Me if you are interested.
This website tries to:
- explain 5G New Radio based on 3GPP specifications, thus, ensures accuracy of the descriptions.
- provide additional explanations when the specification is not easy-to-understand.
- provide interactive examples alongside the specification. It's much easier to learn things with examples, than trying to figure out how it works by yourself.
- provide a set of toolboxes that can be handly for daily work. E.g., frequency/ARFCN/raster converter, OFDM signal generator etc.
- provide a easy way to browse RRC Information Elements.
TR 26.928 clause 4: Intro to XR→
TR 26.928: XR in 5G→
Wireless communication basics
Other wireless technologies