This website tries to:
- explain 5G New Radio based on 3GPP specifications, thus, ensures accuracy of the descriptions.
- provide additional explanations when the specification is not easy-to-understand.
- provide interactive examples alongside the specification. It's much easier to learn things with examples, than trying to figure out how it works by yourself.
- provide a set of toolboxes that can be handly for daily work. E.g., frequency/ARFCN/raster converter, OFDM signal generator etc.
- provide a easy way to browse RRC Information Elements.
Frequency, ARFCN, and operating bands
UE channel bandwidth for Carrier Aggregation
Frame structure and physical resources
Logical / transport / physical channel mapping
NR cell search: SSB patterns and cell timing
Timing advance and transmission timing adjustments
Secondary cell activation / deactivation
38.824: Study on physical layer enhancements for NR ultra-reliable and low latency case (URLLC)
38.840: Study on User Equipment (UE) power saving in NR
38.875: Reduced capability NR devices (RedCap)
TR 26.928 clause 4: Intro to XR→
TR 26.928: XR in 5G→
Core Use Cases and Scenarios for Extended Reality
Mapping Extended Reality to 5G
Wireless communication basics
Fourier transform and frequency domain analysis
RF modulation: upconvert baseband signal to carrier frequency
Multipath channel and its impacts
Other wireless technologies
Overview of BR/EDR PHY operation
Overview of BR/EDR physical channels
Overview of BR/EDR procedures and modes